BEAUTIFUL READY-MADE TINY HOUSE FOR $120K!
Efficient. Flexible. Functional. With a tiny footprint of 240 square feet, the guesthouse feels spacious. It has a vaulted ceiling, plenty of natural light, and large patio doors which looks onto a large deck. The open floor plan includes a living room/dining, kitchen, and full bathroom. The bedroom is on the first floor to avoid the need for stairs or ladder.
REVOLUTIONIZING THE WAY WE BUILD & LIVE
Factory built modular units are registered and permitted under HCD (California Housing and Community Development). Built in the factory, the units are a great turn-key solution. Delivered onsite with appliances and built in cabinets, site preparation can be done simultaneously during the construction thereby reducing timeframe dramatically. Construction and permitting can all be completed in 3 months and is legal in California.
MODULAR, PRE-FAB BUILT IN THE FACTORY
SOL HAUS DESIGN is collaborating with a reputable factory builders for the modular units. They can build quality structures with less waste, high energy efficiency and minimal impact on the environment. Factory building minimizes construction waste and increases efficiency, compared to traditional “stick-built” construction. The controlled environment allows for building without the challenges of weather.
FIRE RESISTANT & ECO-CONSCIOUS
Resilient to wildfire, earthquake, extreme weather patterns due to climate change. The exterior will have fire-resistant materials such as a standing seam metal roof and cement board panel siding. As fires become the new normal throughout California (and beyond), we believe building design needs to address critical issues of climate change and sustainability. This prototype is energy efficient, using quality materials (insulation, dual pane windows, etc).
The tiny house prototype is $125,000 with 240sf
- FRAMING: 2×4 walls with steel frame at corners and infill with wood studs
- WINDOW/ DOORS: Milgard vinyl, dual paned, low-E
- SIDING: durable Hardie panel siding; fire-resistant for high fire hazard zones
- ROOF: Galvalume standing seam metal roof; fire-resistant for high fire hazard zones
- HEATING/COOLONG: Mini-split ductless heating
- CABINETS: Formaldehyde-free, no off-gasing in finishes or millwork
- COUNTERTOP: Caeserstone solid surface countertop
- APPLIANCES: Energy star appliances: washer/dryer, refrigerator, stove
- HEALTHY INTERIOR FINISHES: No VOC or formaldehyde in paints or sealants
- PLUMBING: Water conserving fixtures: toilets, faucets, showerheads (Energy Star rated)
- FLOOR: Hardwood floor or high quality linoleum
- WATER HEATER: Tankless water heater
Interested in the Prototype?
The Company We Keep
SOL HAUS Design
PO Box 384
Ojai, CA 93024
Sol Haus Design is committed to beautiful, human-centered design where quality of living is accessible to all.
2019 SOL HAUS DESIGN | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED