GORGEOUS SOL HAUS PREFAB MODULAR
- Turn key solution and move-in ready from the factory!
- Built as a prefab modular unit and shipped to the building site.
- Placed on a permanent foundation and hooked up to utilities on site
- Price includes permit processing with HCD (Housing & Community Development).
- This tiny house is LEGAL and certified with the State of California for permit processing.
- Price includes state permitting, cabinetry, plumbing fixtures, appliances and lighting
- Use as an ADU, primary dwelling, office space or guesthouse
- Total construction time is 3 months!
REVOLUTIONIZING THE WAY WE BUILD & LIVE
- Factory built modular units are registered and permitted under HCD (California Housing & Community Development).
- Built in the factory, the units are a great turn-key solution.
- Delivered onsite with appliances and built in cabinets.
- Site preparation can be done simultaneously during the construction.
- Construction and permitting can all be completed in 3 months
- Built on a permanent foundation (but still mobile) this tiny house is LEGAL as an ADU or primary dwelling
FIRE RESISTANT & ECO-CONSCIOUS
- Resilient to wildfire, earthquake, extreme weather patterns due to climate change.
- The exterior will have fire-resistant materials such as a standing seam metal roof and cement board panel siding.
- As fires become the new normal throughout California (and beyond), we believe building design needs to address critical issues of climate change and sustainability.
- This prototype is energy efficient, using quality materials (insulation, dual pane windows, etc).
MODULAR, PRE-FAB BUILT IN THE FACTORY
- SOL HAUS DESIGN is collaborating with a reputable factory builders for the modular units.
- Quality building. Less waste. Very energy efficiency. Minimal impact on the earth.
- Factory building minimizes construction waste and increases efficiency, compared to traditional “stick-built” construction.
- The controlled environment allows for building without the challenges of weather.
Each pre-fab module is 10′ x 26′ (260sf)
- FRAMING: 2×4 walls with steel frame at corners and infill with wood studs
- WINDOW/ DOORS: Milgard vinyl, dual paned, low-E
- SIDING: durable Hardie panel siding; fire-resistant for high fire hazard zones
- ROOF: Galvalume standing seam metal roof; fire-resistant for high fire hazard zones
- HEATING/COOLONG: Mini-split ductless heating
- CABINETS: Formaldehyde-free, no off-gasing in finishes or millwork
- COUNTERTOP: Solid surface countertop
- APPLIANCES: Energy star appliances: washer/dryer, refrigerator, stove
- HEALTHY INTERIOR FINISHES: No VOC or formaldehyde in paints or sealants
- PLUMBING: Water conserving fixtures: toilets, faucets, showerheads (Energy Star rated)
- FLOOR: Hardwood floor or high quality linoleum
- WATER HEATER: Tankless hot water heater
Interested in the Prototype?
SOL HAUS Design
PO Box 384
Ojai, CA 93024
Sol Haus Design is committed to beautiful, human-centered design where quality of living is accessible to all.
2019 SOL HAUS DESIGN | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED